If you’ve suffered an injury in an accident, you may feel lost as to what to do next. You may have damaged property, and dealing with that along with your injuries can be overwhelming.

At GoldenbergLaw, our Twin Cities injury attorneys have been helping injured members of our community for decades. We understand how difficult it can be to pay for the damage to your vehicle and all of your medical and rehabilitation bills. We will evaluate your case for free and help determine if you have legal recourse against whoever caused your accident. Then, we will do the necessary research to ensure that your settlement or award is enough to cover all damages and extended medical care. We will also factor in lost wages, lost benefits, and even the financial burden your accident has placed upon your family.

Our attorneys have served clients that have been injured in the following ways:

If you believe that your accident occurred because of the negligence of another, then you may have recourse to file a lawsuit. Contact GoldenbergLaw today so we can start helping you. Please fill out the form on this page or call us at (800) 504-0281.