We’re Here to Help
We understand the difficulty, anxiety, and life-changing effects that an injury has on your life. We are here to help you understand your rights and choices, promptly investigate your claim, and guide you through the legal process. We don’t just want to represent you, we want to make a difference in your life.How We Work FAQs
How We Work
With over 30 years of experience helping injured clients, we try to take the stress out of pursuing your case. We use tried and true methods to communicate with you, work up your case, and litigate it to a settlement or verdict.
- You will be assigned a legal team that includes: your lawyer, your legal assistant, and your intake specialist. Your team is with you all the way. If you have any questions or concerns, they are here for you.
- Your case will be investigated promptly. This can take some time. Every case must meet our rigorous criteria for success to insure you the best chance at recovering. We need to prove: (1) Who was at fault and why; (2) That the defendant’s conduct was a cause of your injuries; and (3) That you sustained specific injuries. Your legal team will be ordering records and collecting information to prove and document your claim.
- In most cases, an expert will review your information. We use medical and scientific experts frequently to review your information to make sure it meets the scientific and legal criteria of the case. Again, this takes time.
- Once it is confirmed that a case meets our criteria, we will then consider whether a lawsuit should be filed. You will be kept apprised of the important developments of your case.
- A demand for settlement is used only in single event cases such as automobile accidents, product liability, and premises liability cases. In that situation, a demand brochure documenting all aspects of your case and injuries will be prepared by your team. You will be consulted before any specific settlement demand is requested. This is an attempt to settle the case before suit. You will be kept apprised of all negotiations, and your case will never be settled without your express consent.
- In a mass tort drug or device case, a demand for settlement is not fruitful before suit. It will take litigation and bellwether trials to help resolve these litigations. However, your individual case will never be settled without your permission.
We are here to answer your questions and concerns, click below to view some of the most frequently asked questions.Get Answers
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.