When you are selecting a Minneapolis motor vehicle accident lawyer, you will want to make sure you ask the right questions so that you can make an informed decision. Your lawyer should be willing to meet you free of charge to do the following:
- Evaluate your case
- Answer your questions
- Inform you of your options
If you do not feel satisfied with a lawyer’s answers, keep looking. Your choice of lawyer will certainly impact your comfort and can ultimately impact the results of your claim.
Good Questions to Ask:
- How many years have you been in practice?
- How many similar cases have you handled?
- Can you provide me with the verdicts and settlements of those cases?
- How many clients are you currently working with?
- Will you personally work on my claim?
- Will you be available to me during the entire claims process?
- What is your payment policy?
- Do I pay court fees if you are unsuccessful in winning my case?
You deserve an accident lawyer who has both experience and a proven record of success with auto accident cases. You also deserve a lawyer who will work with you personally, remaining available at all times until your case has been settled.
If you have been injured in an auto accident anywhere in Minnesota, our accident lawyers can help. Please contact GoldenbergLaw, PLLC today to schedule a free and informative consultation.