Role At GoldenbergLaw
I’m the office administrator. I manage the firm finances, accounting, and information technology. I also process all client settlements, administer the firm benefits package, and assist with decision making regarding firm marketing, office space, and employees.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Go Wisconsin!)
- Major: Journalism and Strategic Communication
- Class of 2010
- February 2011
- I love collaborating with incredibly talented and caring colleagues who are passionate about making a positive impact on our clients’ lives. It’s a great feeling to go home every day knowing that you are helping those in need and fighting for justice.
- Enjoying the great outdoors of the great state of Minnesota. I always look forward to my annual ice fishing trips to Upper Red Lake during the winter, along with camping and fishing trips to the pristine wilderness of the Boundary Waters in late summer.
- Golfing the beautiful courses of the Twin Cities during the summer and playing hockey during the winter with my AHA rec league team — the Northern Gators.
- Spending time with my dogs Jerry, Peggy, and Rusty. And of course, also spending time with my better half, Elizabeth (yes we are crazy dog people).
- Cooking — particularly using my Weber Smokey Mountain for an all-day brisket smoke.
Trusted By The Legal Community
Awards and Recognitions
We Truly Care The GoldenbergLaw
Kindness Is Strength
With us, you matter most. This team spends the time to ensure clients like you get to rest and leave the sleepless nights to us.
Accountability Is Bravery
We live and breathe what we do, and we don’t stop until the responsible party is held liable.
Leadership Is Trust
Our firm has been trusted to lead roles within some of the nation’s largest litigations.
Knowledge Is Power
Our firm is focused on the science of the case and applying it to helping our clients recover.