Minneapolis Construction Accident Lawyers
Advocating for the Injured Since 1986
Construction sites are one of the most dangerous places to be, whether you’re a worker putting your life at risk or even a pedestrian walking by. Just because they’re inherently dangerous, however, that doesn’t mean you deserve to be harmed on-site. Construction companies and employers are required to keep their sites safe for workers and passersby, and when they fail to do so, they may be held liable for any injuries and damages that occur. GoldenbergLaw, PLLC has been working on behalf of everyday individuals throughout Minnesota since 1986 and can file a personal injury claim on your behalf. Our Minneapolis construction accident lawyers aren’t afraid to face construction companies and entities if it means holding them accountable and achieving your legal goals.
Common Causes of Construction Accidents
Construction sites in and around Minneapolis are much like construction sites across the country: vital, but dangerous. Our construction accident attorneys have seen just how dangerous they can be while representing those injured in these terrible accidents.
You can do everything right on a construction site and still suffer a significant injury. This is because those at a construction site are put in danger by:
- Falling debris
- Exposed wiring
- Fire dangers
- Exposed heights
- Heavy equipment
- Vehicles coming and going from the site
Sadly, there is no lack of possible causes for construction accidents. It just takes one small mistake from one otherwise impeccable employee and your life can be permanently altered.
What to Do After a Construction Accident
The steps you take after suffering a construction site accident can play a significant role in determining the success of your attempts to protect your legal rights. It’s often difficult to make the right decisions after a traumatizing injury, but doing so will prove tremendously helpful in the long run.
Our team GoldenbergLaw has been assisting hard-working construction site employees for decades. Based on our extensive experience in dealing with construction site accidents, there are a few things that workers should try to do shortly after an injury:
- Seek medical attention immediately. If your injury is catastrophic, of course, emergency medical responders will come to the scene. However, even if the injury is not catastrophic, it is still very important to seek medical advice before returning to work.
- Identify any products that contributed to your injury. If there is a defective product involved, you could also have a claim against the manufacturer of that product. If your injury was from a product or machine, read about what to do after a product-related injury in our latest edition of GLAW.
- Don’t sign any settlement offers. If you do not know the full extent of your injuries, neither does your employer or its insurance company. On that note, call an attorney before you sign any paperwork that relates to your accident.
- Speak to our personal injury attorneys. We have decades of experience litigating and negotiating cases on behalf of injured workers. We can advocate for your rights to compensation for your present injuries and make sure your rights are protected in the future.
Damages We Can Recover
If you were hurt in a construction site accident in Minnesota and need an experienced personal injury attorney, please contact GoldenbergLaw today for a free consultation. Our construction accident lawyers understand the dangers and the causes of these accidents. We’re equipped to investigate your accident and use our findings appropriately.
We’ve been practicing for decades. You can trust in our proven track record of excellent representation—we’ve recovered millions for clients in the following damages:
- Current and future medical expenses, such as hospital bills, costs of medication, and costs of future doctors’ appointments, physical therapy, surgeries, and more
- Lost wages or income from missing or quitting work
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
While we’re located in downtown Minneapolis, we help victims from across the state of Minnesota. Whether a construction company, equipment manufacturer, or some other party caused your injuries, you can trust us to investigate your accident thoroughly and track down the entity responsible.
Call our Minneapolis construction accident lawyers as soon as possible at (800) 504-0281.