Why Should I Speak to a Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer?
The Minnesota personal injury lawyers at GoldenbergLaw understand how tempting it is to ignore warning signs of injuries after your accident. The pressure to avoid litigation can be immense and can come from insurance companies, the other party, and even yourself.
However, we also understand how crucial speaking to a Minnesota personal injury lawyer is. We’ve helped clients from throughout the state who initially thought they had no claim or felt great reluctance to take the necessary steps to protect their rights.
You should speak to our attorneys because:
- Speaking to a lawyer does not obligate you to any course of action; you will not have to file suit just because you speak to GoldenbergLaw.
- All of our initial consultations are free. It will cost you nothing to talk to one of our personal injury lawyers.
- Speaking with us sooner allows us to make recommendations on how to document details such as injuries and timelines which helps us argue your case in the future.
- Minnesota no-fault laws can be confusing and can result in you accepting an inadequate settlement. If you have serious injuries, your damages may exceed the no-fault limit of your insurance policy. If we can prove the other party was at fault, we can go after the other party’s policy for additional compensation.
- In many cases, you may have compelling reasons why you believe the other party was at fault but it has not been proven. If we take your case, we can investigate your accident to determine and prove fault.
- Our personal injury lawyers can help you pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, mileage, and other significant expenses.
Contacting a personal injury attorney is not a malicious or aggressive move; it is a smart one. Exploring your options doesn’t have to be difficult or overwhelming. In fact, our goal is to make your recovery process as tolerable and stress-free as possible.
If you are considering speaking to a Minnesota personal injury lawyer about the accident that hurt you, please contact GoldenbergLaw today for a free consultation.