What Should I Know About Personal Injury Law?
We understand that you might have some trepidation about entering the legal system after an accident. Most of our clients are unfamiliar with personal injury law and don’t know what to expect.
Our personal injury lawyers strive to ensure clear, consistent client communication. And we want you to know what you can realistically expect from the experience.
Here are some things you should know about personal injury law:
- Your choice of personal injury lawyer matters. Our experience and proven track record of success demonstrates our commitment to excellent representation
- Moving quickly is crucial. There’s no room to delay after your accident. Evidence can disappear and the statute of limitations can sneak up on you.
- Most personal injury cases are settled before they go to trial, so you should ensure that your personal injury lawyer has ample experience in settlement negotiations
- You’re eligible to pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and many other financial issues
- Personal injury cases depend on evidence and what can be proven. As such, it’s important to document your accident as much as possible.
Of course, there is a lot to a personal injury claim that we can’t get into on a website. And every case is unique. We’ll be happy to discuss your claim and the legal issues involved at a free initial consultation.
If you’re a resident of Minneapolis or any other Minnesota community and you need an experienced personal injury lawyer, please call GoldenbergLaw at 612-436-5026 or contact us online for a free consultation.