The COVID-19 pandemic continues to shift the landscape of litigation. As more hearings and trials are being conducted virtually, the likelihood of virtual judicial proceedings even after the pandemic has increased.
As the landscape of litigation continues to evolve, you need a law firm that understands the changing nature of the litigation landscape due to pandemic and one who will fight for you! GoldenbergLaw vigorously advocates for clients nationwide and has been successful despite the adversity brought on by a global pandemic.
GoldenbergLaw has also had the honor of being appointed to multiple leadership opportunities on Plaintiffs’ Steering Committees and Plaintiff’s Executive Committees in litigations across the country due to our team’s efficiency, effectiveness, experience, and expertise. The leadership appointments involve reviewing millions of documents, taking hundreds of depositions, fighting motions in courtrooms across the United States, and preparing for bellwether trials in multiple MDL litigations. We see every challenge as an opportunity to provide the Gold standard of advocacy our clients deserve.
GoldenbergLaw Attorneys’ Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC) Appointments
Building off of our experience and successes, the attorneys at GoldenbergLaw are now routinely selected for leadership appointments by Federal Judges and attorneys on a variety of national product liability litigations
Senior Partner Stuart Goldenberg’s PSC Appointments:
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee: In re Benicar (Olmesartan) Products Liability Litigation; currently serving on discovery committee.
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee: In re Bard IVC Filters Products Liability Litigation; currently serving on discovery, sales, and marketing committees.
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee: In re Wright Profemur Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation
Partner Marlene Goldenberg’s PSC Appointments:
- Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee (PSC) In Re: Valsartan Products Liability Litigation
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC) In Re: Zantac (Ranitidine) Products Liability Litigation
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC) In Re: Abilify Products Liability Litigation
Partner Noah Lauricella’s PSC Appointments:
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC) In re: Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming Products Liability Litigation
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC) In re: Zimmer M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis or M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis With Kinectiv Technology and Versys Femoral Head Products Liability Litigation
To learn more about what the District of Minnesota’s Chief Judge John Tunheim thinks about the future of virtual trials, click here.
To learn what other jurisdictions throughout the U.S. are thinking about the future of virtual proceedings after the pandemic, click here.
How GoldenbergLaw Can Help
Our team at GoldenbergLaw has over 35 years of experience providing the Gold standard of advocacy to our clients. In the constantly evolving legal landscape due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you need a law firm who has the knowledge, experience, and compassion to help you navigate the process. Contact GoldenbergLaw today for a free consultation and leave the sleepless nights to us!