- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Political Science
- Class of 2008
- Hamline University
- Major: Paralegal Studies
- Class of 2014
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- July 2019
What Interests Me About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- I’m excited to delve back into the world of personal injury and to learn more about mass tort litigation after previously working on civil and criminal forfeiture cases at the US Department of Justice.
What Interests Me About The Law
- At the end of the day, the legal profession is all about justice, finding a way to better someone’s life or to right a wrong. In our line of legal work, we get to bring comfort to people at difficult and scary times in their lives. There’s something very rewarding about that.
- I spent a lot of my life working in restaurants which peaked my interest in my two passions of food and wine. I love to cook and go out to dinner with my boyfriend more than I would like to admit. If there is a new restaurant in town, we’re there.
- To balance that out, I also enjoy staying physically active. I love biking, running around the lakes in the summer and going to yoga sculpt classes.