- Washington University in St. Louis
- Major: Psychology & History
- Class of 2021
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- July 2021
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Legal Assistant
What you are looking forward to learning in this job:
- I am most looking forward to learning about how we can apply the principles of law to ensure corporate accountability and responsibility. I am excited to develop my legal knowledge and skillset at a firm that is devoted to the values of justice and accountability.
What interests you about the legal field and/or personal injury/products liability law:
- I am passionate about helping others, and I believe that corporations should be held accountable for faulty products. I want to work in the legal field to make a positive impact in people's lives and help them stand up to the injustices they have endured.
- In my free time, I like to visit the different museums and galleries Minneapolis has to offer. The Institute of Art is a particular favorite of mine. I love to hike, run, and try out new cooking recipes!