- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Political Science
- Class of 2017
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- May 2017
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am currently the legal assistant primarily responsible for the Benicar settlement. Additionally, I work on the Farxiga litigation.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- The smaller size of our firm creates camaraderie where legal assistants and attorneys alike contribute to our clients’ and firm’s success. In that sense, I think our size is a strength. Additionally, I enjoy the personal interactions that I am able to have with clients, because they remind me that the work I do each day affects people that deserve justice.
- Whenever possible, I like to cook big family-style meals for friends. Watching chefs on YouTube has become my de facto culinary school.
- I’m enjoy both playing and watching hockey to get me through the winter. To me, it’s the most fun exercise and the most entertaining sport to watch.
- I like to learn new languages, and am currently working on learning Arabic.
- I enjoy traveling, but lately have been trying to get to know Minnesota better. Most recently, I camped at Tettogouche State Park, and am planning a Boundary Waters trip for next summer.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.