- University of Minnesota (Go Gophers!)
- Major: Political Science
- Class of 2006
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- August 2006, then after a two-year break in 2014 I returned in March 2016
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I’m currently assigned to one-off cases; i.e., auto accidents, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, one-off medical devices, wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases. I also have experience working on several mass tort litigations and the I-35W bridge collapse.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- I like the fact that this firm is made up of extremely hard-working individuals who genuinely care about our clients’ well-being. I also appreciate the open communication and collaboration among the staff-it makes for a fun work environment.
- I enjoy hiking, golfing, camping and traveling. I also love going to the cabin and spending time on the lake.
Read more about Stacy in GLAW Spring 2018.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.