- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Political Science & Arabic
- Class of 2019
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- May 2020
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Legal Assistant on the Valsartan litigation.
What Interests Me About Working At GoldenbergLaw
- I’m looking forward to learning more about the intersection of healthcare and law. I’m also excited to explore the multi-district litigation process and develop my experience beyond one-off cases.
What Interests Me About Product Liability Law
- This field of law interests me because it emphasizes the importance our legal system holds in performing checks and balances on different aspects of everyday life (such as pharmaceutical use). With so many incidents of negligence amongst large corporations, I’m glad to be on the right side of history, helping clients through difficult time periods and ensuring justice is served.
- I love yoga, football games, Shakespeare, and listening to audio recordings of Supreme Court oral arguments.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.