- University of St. Thomas
- Major: Business Administration (Concentration: Marketing Management)
- Major: English
- Class of 2019
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- September 2019
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am a Legal Administrative Assistant. I enjoy representing GoldenbergLaw as one of the initial points of contacts for new clients and gaining broad knowledge and experience in all our areas of practice.
What Interests Me About Working At GoldenbergLaw
- As a personal injury and products liability firm, GoldenbergLaw presents me with various opportunities to learn about the different openings our legal system grants us to hold large corporations accountable for dangerous and negligent behavior.
What Interests Me About The Law
- The legal field excites me because it provides individuals with an outlet to enact lasting change in daily lives. Specifically, working in product liability law enables me to see where mistakes are made during the process of designing and manufacturing products and understand how those mistakes can be corrected.
- I am an avid reader, ardent traveler, and loyal (albeit oft-disappointed) Minnesota sports fan.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.