- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Sociology of Law, Criminology, and Deviance
- Minors: Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies and Family Violence Prevention: Social Work
- Class of 2018
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- June 2018
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Legal Intake Specialist – I am the person that helps new clients to gather the necessary information so we can start our investigation of their potential claim. In layman’s terms: I am the one who helps you through the initial stages of a lawsuit.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- I love the positive atmosphere and attitude anywhere in the office. Every single person is respectful and welcoming!
- I love adventuring around town to find the next best Indian restaurant.
- Practicing my Sign Language with the deaf community.
- Cooking new recipes in my crock pot.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.