- St. Olaf College
- Major: Political Science and Economics
- Class of 2016
- University College Dublin
- MSc in Human Rights
- Class of 2017
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- October 2017
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Litigations assigned to: hips, Farxiga, DePuy, and Attune
Favorite Things About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- GoldenbergLaw is a place of constant learning, and provides rewarding and challenging work. While the process differs from human rights law, the end goal is similar: the office works to rectify injustices committed against people through the form of restitution.
- I absolutely love to sing. At Olaf/UCD, I was involved in a cappella, vocal jazz, choir, the campus band Single or Married, musical society, etc…
- Traveling: road trips with friends to national parks in the US, or traveling to cities in Europe and staying in hostels, etc.
- I remotely volunteer with Justice for Magdalenes Research/the Clann Project in Dublin, Ireland. The organization strives to present a group report to the Irish Government Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes to seek retribution for unmarried mothers in 20th century Ireland.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.