- Grambling State University
- Major: Communications
- American Intercontinental University
- Criminal Justice Degree
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- April 2015
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am responsible for administrative support. I work on special projects as needed, such as filing, scheduling and coordination of the conference rooms and offices, answering phones, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- My favorite thing about working at GoldenbergLaw is the people. It is actually a joy coming to work every day knowing we are making a difference in people’s lives and I am surrounded by caring individuals who all believe in that purpose.
- Outside of GoldenbergLaw, I like to improve my skills in 3-gun and archery competitions.
- During the summer months, I spend time relaxing on Lake Marion or Lake Minnetonka with my boat.
- Although I have attended Fort Benning’s Airborne School and am considered a paratrooper, I am also working on my 7 civilian skydives to earn my “A” license.
- I love my rescue dog Sarge. He’s my best friend.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.