- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature and Women’s Studies.
- William Mitchell College of Law
- Juris doctorate, 2012
- Moot Court: Ruby Vale Moot Court
- Honors: Cali Award of Excellence in Criminal Law, Trusts and Estates, Misdemeanor Clinic
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Minnesota State Bar, 2012
- Minnesota, 2012
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2012
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, Pro Hac Vice.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, Pro Hac Vice.
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar Association, American Bar Association – Member
- American Association for Justice – Member
- Women Trial Lawyers’ Caucus (AAJ) – Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice – Member
- Women for Justice, Minnesota Associate for Justice – Member
- In re Zimmer M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis or M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis With Kinectiv Technology and Versys Femoral Head Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2859, Plaintiff’s Steering Committee
- In re Farxiga (Dapagliflozin) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2776, Plaintiff’s Steering Committee
- In re: Benicar (Olmesartan) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2606, Discovery Committee
- Speaker, Talking Settlement, Tools to Value Your Case, Minnesota Association for Justice, New Lawyers Bootcamp, May 2017
- Speaker, Updated Firm Pregnancy Leave Policies and Compensation Structures in Minnesota, Women for Justice, Section Meeting, October 2016
- Speaker, Firm Pregnancy Leave Policies and Compensation Structures in Minnesota, Women for Justice – Minnesota Association for Justice, Summer Convention, August 2016
- Speaker, Benicar Litigation Overview, Mass Tort Medical School, May 2015
- Speaker, Federal Preemption- Drugs and Devices, Minnesota Association for Justice, Summer Convention, August 2014
- The Present State of Federal Preemption Law as Applied to Generic Drug Manufacturers, published in Minnesota Association for Justice TRIAL Magazine
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers’ Network: Assist clients in bankruptcy and housing needs, 2012-present
- Tubman Foundation, 2013-2015
- Legal Self-Help Center, 2010
- Worked with several health organizations in Minnesota to help bring better healthcare coverage to Minnesotans, 2011-2012
- Transit for Livable Communities: Researched and drafted to help create policy for better transportation options in Minnesota, 2011
- Dangerous Medical Devices & Defective Drugs and Supplements including: Avandia, Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella, ASR Hip Implants, Wright Hip Implants, Stryker Hip Implants, Pinnacle Hip Implants, Smith and Nephew Hip Implants, Zimmer Hip Implants, Biomet Hip Implants, Zimmer Persona Knee Implants, Benicar, Hernia Mesh, Fosamax, New England Compounding Center litigation, Farxiga.
- Product Liability including: Contaminated Steroid Injections, Lead Poisoning, Chemical Exposure, Defective Machinery, Scissor Lifts, Engineering Design Flaws.
- Automobile and Truck Collisions.
- Construction Accidents including: Negligent Clean Up and OSHA Violations.
- Wrongful Death including: Drug Adverse Effects and Medical Device Malfunctions.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.