- Saint Cloud State University
- Major: Education
- Minor: Theatre
- Class of 2019
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- September 2019
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am a Legal Administrative Assistant. I love acting as a jack-of-all-trades in the office, gaining experience in our areas of practice, and speaking with clients.
What Interests Me About Working At GoldenbergLaw
- I love being able to help others who are going through a difficult time in their lives and working toward a larger purpose. I believe in compensation for clients, negligent parties being held accountable, and the world becoming a safer place as a result.
What Interests Me About The Law
- I am interested in all parts of the legal process, and learning how we can combine expertise, research, and strategy to secure compensation for our clients.
- I love to cook for my friends and family, as well as write and play songs on the guitar. I am a true Minnesotan at heart, so I love to catch a Twins baseball game, see a show at First Avenue, or spend time boating on the lake.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.