- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Neuroscience
- Class of 2019
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- June 2019
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am assigned to the Abilify litigation.
What Interests Me About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- I hope to gain extensive hands-on experience in each step of the litigation process to prepare me for a successful academic and professional career in the field of law.
What Interests Me About The Law
- Personal injury is a very intriguing field of law to me as I come from a background in psychology and neuroscience. I have a strong background in the biological processes and mechanisms of pharmaceutical drugs and it is very rewarding to incorporate that knowledge into my job here at GoldenbergLaw to seek justice for our clients and hold those who are at fault accountable.
- In my free time, I am an avid kickboxer and I am currently in the process of becoming a kickboxing instructor!
- I also enjoy any outdoor activity, especially kayaking and hiking.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.