- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Go Wisconsin!)
- Major: Journalism and Strategic Communication
- Class of 2010
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- February 2011
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I’m the office administrator. I manage the firm finances, accounting, and information technology. I also process all client settlements, administer the firm benefits package, and assist with decision making regarding firm marketing, office space, and employees.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- I love collaborating with incredibly talented and caring colleagues who are passionate about making a positive impact on our clients’ lives. It’s a great feeling to go home every day knowing that you are helping those in need and fighting for justice.
- Enjoying the great outdoors of the great state of Minnesota. I always look forward to my annual ice fishing trips to Upper Red Lake during the winter, along with camping and fishing trips to the pristine wilderness of the Boundary Waters in late summer.
- Golfing the beautiful courses of the Twin Cities during the summer and playing hockey during the winter with my AHA rec league team — the Northern Gators.
- Spending time with my dogs Jerry and Rusty. And of course, also spending time with my better half, Elizabeth.
- Cooking — particularly using my Weber Smokey Mountain for an all-day brisket smoke.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.