- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Major: Biochemistry
- Class of 2015
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- May 2015
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Legal intake specialist – I am the person that helps new clients to gather the necessary information so we can start our investigation of their potential claim. In layman’s terms: I am the guy who helps you through the initial stages of a lawsuit.
Favorite Things About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- The people I work with and the energy that we bring each and every day.
- I love to read anything from science fiction and fantasy to biographies or history.
- I play racquetball and ultimate frisbee and am currently applying for law school.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.