- Winona State University
- Major: Legal Studies with a Paralegal Certificate, Minor: Criminal Justice
- Class of 2019
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- January 2020
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Legal Administrative Assistant
What Interests Me About Working At GoldenbergLaw
- I’m looking forward to jump-starting my legal career and getting first hand experience of working on real cases.
What Interests Me About The Law
- What interests me about personal injury and products liability law is that we get to be the voice for people that don’t necessarily have the means or the power to single-handedly stand up for themselves against big corporations for their wrongdoings.
- I love art. If something can be homemade, I will make it. I travel as often as I can and immerse myself in the cultures of my destinations. When I’m not being crafty or being consumed by wanderlust, you can most likely find me at a concert.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.