- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Political Science
- Minors: Spanish Studies and Management
- Class of 2017
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- May 2017
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am assigned to the IVC Filter litigation, Testosterone Replacement Therapy litigation, GranuFlo litigation, and one personal injury case.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- GoldenbergLaw embodies the same principles and values that I would like to see in my own future legal career, and the individuals that are attracted to a law firm dedicated to helping those who have suffered injuries make a wonderful group of people to work with every day.
- Volunteering and staying involved with nonprofit Camp Kesem, an organization dedicated to supporting children through and beyond a parent’s cancer treatment.
- Exploring the Twin Cities and finding new restaurants and breweries to try.
- Spending time with friends and family.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.