- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Major: History
- Class of 2017
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- September 2019
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I’m currently assigned to one-off cases; i.e., auto accidents, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, one-off medical devices, wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases.
What Interests Me About Working At GoldenbergLaw
- I am interested in learning how to best help our clients navigate the complex processes of the legal system and learning under our excellent attorneys.
What Interests Me About The Law
- I am interested in the legal field and personal injury/products liability law because I would like to help obtain justice for those who have suffered harm at the hands of corporations or other negligent individuals.
- I enjoy running, biking, hiking, reading, as well as playing guitar and mandolin.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.