- University of St. Thomas
- Major: English and Business
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- November 2012
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I currently handle an assortment of auto and product liability cases. As a Legal Assistant and then a Law Clerk at GoldenbergLaw, I have worked on Medtronic Infuse, Paradigm Pump, one-off product liability, and personal injury cases.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- The fact that we handle large-scale, complex cases that involve a lot of elbow grease.
- Anything outdoors.
- Quality time with friends and family.
- Sports have always been a large part of my life.
- Traveling—domestically and abroad.
Read more about Ben in GLAW Fall 2014.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.