- University of St. Thomas
- Major: English and Business
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- November 2012
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- Infuse; Paradigm Pump; One-Off product liability and personal injury cases. Also worked on IVC and Abilify when those litigations commenced. Currently working on law clerk projects involving legal research.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- The fact that we handle large-scale, complex cases that involve a lot of elbow grease.
- Anything outdoors.
- Quality time with friends and family.
- Sports have always been a large part of my life.
- Traveling—domestically and abroad.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.