- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Major: Elementary Education
- North Hennepin Community College paralegal certificate (in progress)
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- May 2018
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I’m a Legal Assistant working on one-off personal injury cases.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- The opportunity to seek justice for those who may not be able to advocate for themselves.
- I like spending time outside hiking, biking, camping, kayaking – whatever will get me some fresh air and sunshine.
- I love reading– anything and everything.
- I also enjoy traveling both internationally and in the U.S. (especially in Minnesota!)
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.