- University of Minnesota
- Major: Political Science
- Class of 2013
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Expected Graduation Date: May 2020
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- July 2014 as a Legal Assistant
- September 2017 as a Law Clerk
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- While I am not assigned to any particular litigation, I serve as a flexible part-time employee who lends a hand to numerous litigations in the office, including Benicar, contaminated steroids, metal-on-metal hips, and auto accidents cases.
Favorite Thing About Working at GoldenbergLaw
- I love my coworkers and the atmosphere of working in downtown Minneapolis.
- I love staying active, so I enjoy going to local fitness studios for indoor rowing, cycling, barre, and rock climbing.
- I also love the outdoors, and take a trip to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in northern Minnesota every spring.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.