- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Majors: Sociology, Social Justice, Holistic Healing
- Class of 2018
Start Date at GoldenbergLaw
- July 2020
Role at GoldenbergLaw
- I am a Client Intake Specialist. I enjoy representing GoldenbergLaw as one of the initial points of contacts for new clients and gaining broad knowledge and experience in all our areas of practice.
What Interests Me About Working At GoldenbergLaw
- I love to help people, and I look forward to providing our clients with peace of mind. I also look forward to developing a deeper understanding of the law and to better help our team keep corporations accountable..
What Interests Me About The Law
- I am passionate about enacting justice and enjoy working in products liability because we hold large corporations accountable for their negligent behavior.
- I love to travel. I have visited 27 countries and most recently lived in Australia. I enjoy all things fitness, and when I am not at the gym you can find me rollerblading around the lakes or practicing yoga. If I am not traveling or being active, I’m at a concert, reading, or baking.
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.