The Burden of
an Auto Collision
Our auto accident attorneys in Minnesota understand that your quality of life, your ability to earn and your sense of security all can be taken away in the time it takes for a negligent driver to look back at the road. For over 32 years, GoldenbergLaw has helped thousands of accident victims successfully recover physically, emotionally and financially. We know you have worries about long-term medical expenses, lost income, an inability to work, your family obligations as well as physical and emotional hardships. Our job is to guide you through these hard times and be your trusted advocate.
Case Quick Facts
We will immediately help you understand how your bills will be paid and your wage loss reimbursed. This depends on the circumstances of your collision and what State’s law will apply. Since we represent auto victims in Minnesota and Wisconsin we will explain how these laws differ and how we can help you recover these losses,
What you say matters. We will need to prove fault against the Defendant and prove your injuries. Many times insurance companies will try to record your statement and later use it against you. Please let us help you. We will handle all communications and paperwork with the insurance company regarding your injuries and how the accident occurred.
Our firm handles serious injury cases. Many times our clients cannot meet with us because they are in the hospital or bedridden. We will be happy to arrange coming to see you and we will take care of all of the paperwork.
Our firm works on a contingency fee. That means there is no fee unless we recover compensation for you. Regardless of the case, no lawyer can promise you a specific monetary award, and the compensation available in one case will not necessarily be available in others. However, we can usually pursue compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Projected costs associated with chronic or permanent injuries
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses (in wrongful death cases)
Our experienced car accident lawyers in Minneapolis will explain the process to you with compassion and understanding. We’ll make sure our explanations are clear, and we’ll represent you with skill and passion.
Our firm has the experience and the resources to fully work up your case. We will front all costs and hire the best experts available. We can help you by:
- Evaluating your case at a free initial consultation
- Establishing a plan of action and keeping you updated
- Investigating the crash and, if necessary, hiring an accident reconstruction specialist to prove fault
- Obtaining all medical records and bills
- Consulting with your treating doctors and other medical experts to provide an accurate understanding of the diagnosis of your injuries including what will happen to you in the future
- If necessary, hiring vocational experts to assess loss in earning capacity due to new physical restrictions and life care planners to help you plan for the future
- Put together a demand for settlement which will be approved by you
- If negotiations are not fruitful then we will litigate your case and guide you through the process. However, most cases do settle before a trial is necessary
- Try your case if necessary. We are excellent trial lawyers
Because each case is unique, our car accident lawyers take a customized approach to each individual client. We have been helping accident victims for decades and know what it takes to ensure accuracy and fairness when resolving a claim.Do I Qualify?
Why Choose GoldenbergLaw?
GoldenbergLaw boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced auto accident lawyers in Minneapolis. We have worked with auto accident cases for years, and this has helped us build a base of knowledge on the subject. With GoldenbergLaw, you can rest assured that your case is being handled by the very best.
Over 30 Years of Experience
Collaborative Approach to Litigation
Focused on Client-Centered Solutions
Your Auto Collision Team
Have a potential client we could help?
Call us. You’ll sleep better.