Defective products of any kind can pose significant dangers to their users, but it remains undeniable that defective vehicles present unique dangers to both the operators and to those sharing the road with them.
A motor vehicle is an exceptionally complex piece of machinery. Even the slightest defect in one of its parts can prevent it from operating safely and effectively. One defective part or shoddy bit of material can prove deadly.
GoldenbergLaw’s personal injury lawyers have decades of experience helping innocent victims of negligence in Minnesota and throughout the nation in pursuing the compensation they deserve.
If you live in Minnesota, or anywhere in the United States, and you’ve been hurt by a defective vehicle, you need a personal injury lawyer with experience in defective products cases. Please call GoldenbergLaw today at 612-436-5026 for a free consultation.
Examples of Defective Vehicle Recalls
The U.S. saw a number of significant automobile recalls in the first half of 2014 alone:
- The most prominent example is General Motors, which announced 54 recalls affecting more than 25 million vehicles. Ignition switch malfunctions directly resulted in the deaths of several drivers when their vehicles suddenly lost power. GM’s CEO was even called before Congress to answer charges that the company did not move quickly enough upon hearing of the defective switches.
- Ford recalled nearly 1.5 million vehicles for steering malfunctions and other issues.
- Subaru recalled 660,000 vehicles in cold weather states, including Minnesota, after fears of rust and corrosion in brake lines.
This is far from an exhaustive list. Our personal injury lawyers understand that issues with defective vehicles extend beyond those recalled by automakers. Companies are often reluctant to issue recalls, and innocent people can be hurt or killed while companies and regulators investigate reports of defective parts and vehicles.
How Our Defective Product Lawyers Can Help
At GoldenbergLaw, we have unique, specialized experience in defective products litigation. Located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, we work to pursue defective vehicle cases both locally and throughout the United States.
We can help by:
- Discussing your case at a free initial consultation
- Looking into reports and recent records to determine if there is a pattern of people suffering injuries as a result of the vehicle’s defects
- Investigating the defective vehicle and using our experience to make sense of complicated technical matters
- Pursuing compensation on your behalf for medical bills, lost wages and other expenses
Our personal injury lawyers give defective product claims the respect they deserve. We maintain open communication with our clients ensuring that clients located both locally and nationally are kept up-to-date on developments in the litigation and their individual cases.
If you want to speak to a personal injury lawyer in Minnesota about your defective products case, please contact GoldenbergLaw today for a free consultation.