Laura is a Partner at GoldenbergLaw. She has been with the firm since 2010 when she joined as a law clerk. Laura represents individuals and families injured by defective medical devices and pharmaceuticals. She also represents victims in auto accident, workers compensation, product liability, chemical exposure, and premises liability claims.
Laura has worked on a number of mass tort litigations including Avandia, Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella, and metal-on-metal hips. She has helped hundreds of clients obtain just compensation for their defective hip products. She currently focuses on contaminated steroid, Benicar, defective hip, individual product failure, chemical exposure, and auto accident cases.
Laura graduated from the University of Wisconsin Madison, majoring in literature and women’s studies. She then attended William Mitchell College of Law, obtaining her J.D. in May, 2012. She is currently the Minnesota Association of Justice’s (MNAJ’s) Co-chair of Women for Justice as well as a volunteer for the Volunteer Lawyers Network.
During law school, Laura interned at the Minneapolis Government Center, assisting individuals in obtaining harassment restraining orders, expungements and other legal services. She also worked for the Minnesota House of Representatives on the Public Safety and Finance Committee, completing legal research for bill preparation. She further interned with two twin cities non-profits on the public policy and legal teams, working to bring better public transportation and health services to Minnesota residents.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys cooking, gardening and running. She recently completed two marathons- The Twin Cities Marathon in 2010 and the New Orleans Marathon in 2011.
- Depuy Litigation
- Stryker Litigation
- Biomet Litigation
- Wright and Zimmer Litigation
- Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella Litigation
- Avandia Litigation
- Benicar Litigation
- Meningitis Litigation
- Mass Torts Litigation
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Minnesota, 2012
- Minnesota Federal District Court 2012
Recognitions and Awards:
- Named a “Minnesota Rising Star” in 2015 by SuperLawyers
- Cali Award – criminal law, trusts and estates, misdemeanor clinic merit scholarship
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2012 J.D.
- Moot Court: Ruby Vale Moot Court
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar Association, American Bar Association – Member
- American Association for Justice – Member
- Women Trial Lawyers’ Caucus (AAJ), Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice – Member
- Women for Justice - Co-chair
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
If you have been injured in an accident, contact our Minneapolis personal injury lawyers to schedule a free consultation at 877-544-1757.